Welcome!

Hello and welcome to Rob's Rant, my weekly blog about lots an lots of things that interest me.

Monday 19 April 2010

Will England win the World Cup

I was rooting around in my brain trying to think of something to blog about and to be honest I couldn’t think of anything, so ive decided to answer a question that’s banded around every 4 years, can England win the World Cup? Well this year maybe they can and for one very good reason. There will be no WAGs! I don’t know if it was just me but I was so embarrassed by the whole WAG’S episode in 2006. The tabloids splashing there front pages with pictures of Posh and Cheryl when they should have been focusing on football. With Miss Tweedy having dumped the worlds worst husband and Posh busy annoying America they won’t be there! Happy Days! So yes England might win the World Cup! Or no wait, I forgot Spain is in the competition, and Holland, and Brazil… maybe not this year then….

No comments:

Post a Comment